We want to keep you in the loop with all that is happening before, during and in between the WLTI conferences. So, we'll be providing a quick update periodically on this page.
If you have questions, just ask. We are happy to respond personally or in a post.
Here's the top 10 things we are grateful for -- better known as our Yeah God! List:
- The tech support side is up and running with our website (yep you are on it right now) and fundraising systems in place.
- The generosity and support of Grace Church who provided a giving beyond the walls grant to help support the February Conference.
- The WLTI trauma recovery and grief support curriculum has been completed and is being translated in Rwanda right now.
- At Grace Church -- we have 40 small groups of women praying for the WLTI participants by name.
- We just reached 75% of the finances for the February conference. Only 10 more women need to be sponsored for this next conference.
- The 6 person facilitator team has received 39% of the funding for this trip. They would appreciate donations of any amount. Want to help support this team? Click here. And's it's tax deductible.
- We have a dedicated email account, you can email us at email@example.com
- 3 more stories from our first conference in August 2015 have been posted
- Being afforded the opportunity to empower and equip 40 strong, wise and incredibly capable leaders (who will go back into their communities and churches and lead others).
- AND, the chance to partner with YOU as we ALL partner with ALARM and these leaders!